View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 01:02 PM   #7
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Well - I opened a Sugarsync account and put a nonDRM .MOBI book in it. I then accessed my account through the mobile link given above on a K1. You have 2 options then: view the file or send a link to it. I attempted to read the file - and the screen filled with formatting gibberish - didn't see an option to download the file onto the K1. Will play more with the site on a K2 & DX. If you could access stored books here using a mobile interface, it would be a workaround for the folders problem and the lack of a SD card slot in the K2 & DX.

Did some more playing on the K1: not surprisingly, files saved in HTML format will load and display correctly via Sugarsync. I can't get others to do so - the interface insists on displaying the formatting characters. If the Kindle web interface could be tweaked to not do so, you could at least access and read stuff you've stored online.

Last edited by poohbear_nc; 07-02-2009 at 01:29 PM.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote