View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 12:22 PM   #6
tlrowley
Quilt Geek
tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
But will it work if you have backed up your .PRC or .MOBI files - say from this site - can you actually access them via Whispernet and download them onto the DX? I used to load them onto an SD card for my K1, but was looking into Sugarsync - since it has a mobile interface. Can you verify this works on a Kindle - for recognized file types?
I don't use Sugarsync, but I do run a (very, very) basic web server on my Mac that lets me browse my Calibre directory structure and download. It works very well (and is free ).
tlrowley is offline   Reply With Quote