View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 11:40 AM   #5
glitch44
glitch44 has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: no reader yet
Poohbear-- I can't test because I don't have a kindle yet. Maybe memobug can confirm sugarsync + MOBI/ AZW/ TXT etc.

As for PDF, here's the response from Amazon:

Quote:
Hello,

Thanks for writing your valuable suggestion to improve Kindle for PDF with built in internet browser which can download PDF's.

Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconveniences caused in this regard.

Just so you know that the, bookmarked web pages are only for your reference and not for downloading the content.

At this point of time, we don't have the feature of built in internet browser for downloading PDF's. I apologize for this inconvenience.

It is always important for us to hear how customers react to all aspects. Your valuable feedback will help us to improve the selection and service we provide and we're glad you took time to write to us.

I really appreciate your thoughts and I will be sure to forward your comments to the Kindle team regarding the built in internet browser to download PDF's for consideration. As always, please feel free to contact us should you have future suggestions, questions or comments.

Thank you for making Kindle a success by owning and using it. We'll honor your commitment by continuing to provide the quality product availability and support you expect for your Kindle.
glitch44 is offline   Reply With Quote