View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 07:29 PM   #240
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
This is very mysterious. Jpeg is certainly a supported format.

This is what I'm doing:
1. I select Insert, then Insert Picture.
2. The graphics pane then opens. I drag and drop the picture into the picture slot.
3. Then I go to the align option. Usually I choose the middle option, which centres the picture in the text.
4. I also have a quick look at the size. The reader screen is 600 X 800 pixels, so there's no point in having a picture bigger than that. So I resize if necessary.
5. Finally, I press the insert button (the left-hand one). Then the picture should appear in the text.

Finally, when you actually make a Sony LRF book, in the make sony reader book pane, click on the options tab and choose a picture size.

Do describe what you are doing, Bilbo1967.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote