View Single Post
Old 10-03-2018, 04:48 PM   #2339
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Just finished Arrow's Fall, the last of Lackey's Heralds of Valdimar series. They really did a good job with these. Hopefully, they will some more of her Valdimar books as well as some of her other books.

Next up is Monster Hunters International : Siege. This is just a fun series read by one of my favorite narrators. I've read the book in ebook format and it feels more like a bridge book, i.e. Correia is setting the stage for the next several Monster Hunters books, but still it was a very readable book.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote