View Single Post
Old 09-29-2018, 09:24 AM   #2337
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
though I'm fairly partial to the last of these, Busman's Honeymoon. (I know, not a popular opinion, but there it is. )
Of the Wimsey/Vane books, I'd put Strong Poison in second place; the other two have issues (for me). The cypher-breaking in Have His Carcase was fun. Busman's Honeymoon got a little icky for me. (And the murder method was ridiculous, which is fairly typical of Sayers at that.)
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote