View Single Post
Old 09-27-2018, 07:19 PM   #2331
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
I was starting Frankenstein on Oct 1. Currently listening to True Detective by Max Allan Collins. When I'm doing the absolutely mindless task of removing seeds from a huge batch of morning glory vines, I am listening to Pandora's Star by Peter F Hamilton. The recording is not very good, but taking the advice of someone who posted on Audible, I am using headphones and 1.25x speed and it is much improved. It's a very good story so far, but I was put off a long time due to the poor sound quality.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote