View Single Post
Old 09-26-2018, 10:46 AM   #2329
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Doesn't it just? I'm afraid I bailed on it. I find I need more escapist fiction these days.

Therefore, currently listening to Elizabeth Moon's The Oath of Gold, narrated by Jennifer Van Dyke. Highly enjoyable.
I figure if I'm in a rage already, I might as well go with it. My plan is to follow up with a new title, Christine Dalcher's Vox , in which women are allowed to speak only 100 words a day.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote