View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 05:29 PM   #41423
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
I seem to have a new found obsession with prints and digital files I can print myself. I bought this print half a year ago. It's the city I live in and it depicts the Dom Tower and the canal (which we live along). I also bought a print for my sister, my parents and one for the store.

I've also found some great things related to the My Favorite Murder podcast (another new obsession). Before I go to the live show in May I might have to get myself a SSDGM shirt of pin to wear. Although I do like the official shirt with the "Toxic Masculinity Ruins the Party Again" quote.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote