View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 05:06 PM   #12
Sabardeyn
Guru
Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre), Nexus 7 2013 (Moon+ Pro), HTC HD2/Leo (Freda)
DiapDealer,
You have probably already considered this, but some potential issues that popped into my head.

What about conversational exchanges between characters like:
<p>"Yada, yada yada yada," he said.</p>
<p>"Blah! Blah, blah blah, blah blah blah</p>
<p>"Yada yada."</p>
While I've used paragraphs in this example they could be spans or divs. But wouldn't the non-value add stripping run the risk of merging this conversation into a single run-on comment by the first speaker?

Also the less frequently seen monologue of multiple paragraphs, which lacks a closing quotation mark until the final paragraph.

(I haven't downloaded the PI as yet - I've been busy at work - so perhaps these points are already accounted for.)