View Single Post
Old 08-03-2014, 08:47 AM   #8
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Good enough for me.

---------

In the spirit of getting some more Editor Plugin action happening, I'm attaching a plugin that has three different tools. All three can be set to run on the currently opened file or to run book-wide.

1) Span Div Editor: conveniently remove, change the attributes of (and/or convert to different html elements) those pesky, nestable spans and divs (as well as a few others).

2) Smarten Punctuation (the sequel): gives slightly more granular control over the the smartening process. It preserves pre-existing entities and lets you choose what you want to smarten. So if you prefer three periods to the ellipse character/entity, you can keep them if you like. Also lets you supply a text file that defines apostrophe exception words like 'cept and 'tis in order to get the apostrophe right (instead of an opening single quote). I'm attaching a sample file for that, but basically it's one word per line WITHOUT any apostrophe characters. You can also choose to go with SmartyPants' default of using numeric entities instead of unicode characters if you like.

3) Convert CM to EM: this one was one I did for roger64. It simply parses CSS files looking for attributes that have cm dimensions and converts them to em (based on a preset factor). Figured I'd toss that in.

Please scour the differences and make judicious use of the checkpoint system before trusting these tools on your babies!!

Not sure this is ready for a Prime-time plugin listing, so I thought I'd put it here.

I have played with the span/div option, and I've got a couple of "Index out of range". Is there any log I can get?