View Single Post
Old 08-03-2014, 02:37 AM   #6
Rev. Bob
Wizard
Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, iPad mini 3, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
I can see the use, but I'm not sure if this is one I will use. As Rev. Bob said, handling other units would be good. But, there might be a problem with "pt". For pt, the font size might need to be treated differently to margins and other layout dimensions.
Shouldn't be necessary, but I did make one mistake in my equation: "em" should be "pc" up there (and will be, shortly). The official list even defines 1in = 96px to make everything tidy.