View Single Post
Old 08-18-2008, 03:00 PM   #232
EatingPie
Blueberry!
EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (RIP); PRS-600 (Good Riddance); PRS-505; PRS-650; PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnmuzy View Post
I have been using BD for some time but wish to try pielrf for my Gutenberg books. I have downloaded the pielrf zip file, installed python, but cannot work out how to make pielrf work. I tried to install pielrf using the command line python setup.py install but get error messages - I found that omitting the "python" part allowed setup to work(?), but get syntax error if I enter pielrf.... into either the Dos or python command boxes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
John
Hi John.

I suspect python isn't in your path on the DOS side. Assuming python installed in the default location, add the following two directories to your path:

C:\Python25\
C:\Python25\Scripts

The first will give you access to python.exe, the second to pielrf.

-Pie
EatingPie is offline   Reply With Quote