Thread: PRS-T2 PRS-T2
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 05:11 PM   #105
AndrewH
Fanatic
AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, & Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony1988 View Post
Yikes. Looks like the 350 and 650 still reign supreme in the asthetic department. I dont expect any major improvements whne it concerns ereaders any longer. They have everything I need and more in gereral. BUT asthetics/form factor are important and I think Sony has dropped the ball with the T1 and now the T2 when it concerns those two things. Oh well.
Really? I find the T1 more aesthetically pleasing than the previous models, and the T2 even more so.
AndrewH is offline   Reply With Quote