Thread: PRS-T2 PRS-T2
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 02:40 AM   #101
thomasn75
Groupie
thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura h2o v2, kobo Aura, sony prs t1
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
"Resort"? I do it because it's quicker and easier. It involves fewer clicks and keystrokes and pageloads than going to a website and then using its search engine. YMMV.

The Casual Vacancy is not showing up on the kobobooks site because it's not there, not because the search engine is FUBAR. I'm not claiming the search engine is great, just that this example tells us nothing about it.
In my experience kobo is ok for me and certainly far superior to UK Sony store. Maybe partly due to paltry selection available on UK store.
thomasn75 is offline   Reply With Quote