View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 03:34 PM   #6
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by fekhner View Post
I just wanted to tell you about the update, but now I saw that you already fixed the problem. For what it is worth, in my case, the default engine is not stuck on Ivona, but I had to de-select ivona and then re-select it after the update before everything worked normally again.
Thanks. The strange part is I can change from Ivona to PICO in TTS Service Extended and I can play a PICO sample in TTS Service Extended but the Apps still use Ivona even after I clear defaults under manage Apps; even after I launch the App and it asks me what App I want to use by default and I choose either TTS Service Extended with PICO selected as the default TTS or even PICO itself.

Last edited by obsessed2; 04-22-2012 at 04:13 PM.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote