View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 12:26 PM   #6
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by vernsh View Post
I successfully downloaded and installed the program but I did not see a driver for my Lexmark S405 printer. Is there a way forward or am I now DED?

The PrinterShare website says the Lexmark S405 isn't supported: http://www.printershare.com/help-mob...&group=Lexmark

However, all is not lost because it is possible that PrinterShare may be able to find your printer.

Select Menu and Nearby Printers (WIFI). PrinterShare should do a scan for the printer. If not, do a manual Scan using the Scan for Printers option. If PrinterShare finds your printer it should offer to download the appropriate print driver for your printer. PrinterShare may not have the exact driver so download the Lexmark driver recommended from the scan.

Last edited by obsessed2; 02-25-2012 at 12:48 PM.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote