View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 07:39 PM   #74
spec
Zealot
spec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura about

Device: nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noah98 View Post
Again, this thread was meant for people to post who bought one. People wrote about why they bought one and what they were looking forward to. Where did someone say "I have mine now and it is great because..." No one is being mislead in this thread. You are reaching for an excuse to defend yourself after going on a thread that was positive, and trying to turn it negative (trolling).
So now you either saying you dont think I'm a troll anymore (cause you're responding back) or going against posting guidelines and are "feeding the troll" deliberately.

Regardless if you want to talk politely I'm very much interested in continuing this discussion in civil manner. If that's not what you want, I will not be responding anymore. But I have seen 4 reviews from sources that definitely had nook color in their hands and know what their talking about (engaget one was the most helpful to me).

I do want to correct your statement I decided to quote here: Despite your perception, this thread was started to include a affiliate link of the original poster so that people click on it and the original poster gets their percentage. When I stated that in response #5, the original poster edited the opening post and changed the doubleclick into bit.ly link to hide the purpose. So the thread was meant to make someone money not to discuss nook color by people who bought one. And still not everyone who posted in this thread bought the new nook.
spec is offline   Reply With Quote