View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 04:52 PM   #73
Noah98
Eccentric
Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The nook, ipad 3, Kindle Fire HD (8.9), Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by spec View Post
again I DO NOT criticize those who preordered. you continue stating that but that does not make it true.

the reviews came in just today, before that there were none but people kept stating how great the device was, but did not say they had nothing but b&n website as their source. very misleading for people looking for reviews.

if you think I'm a troll, then you probably know the rule of 'do not feed the troll' so why do you keep responding to my messages? it's a rhetorical question, because I wont respond to any further posts from you, the troll here.
Apparently you like to start an argument (no arguments before you arrived) and then not finish it or respond to the challenges.

You said "I DO NOT criticize those who preorderd" yet early on in the thread you said the following:

"I'm pretty sure that 100% (or close to it) of people who did, who talk of "high quality components" have not held it in their hands or seen it live and are just speculating that it will have high quality components. your last paragraph illustrates it best: "nook color sets it apart" and then you go to compare plethora of tablets but nook color is not among them (and on top of that you almost say "just go with ipad")."

Now, to me that sounds like very negative criticism against me for apparently pre-ordering unwisely. So, it's not that I continue to state it that makes it true, it is what you wrote that makes it true.

Also, I guess now you are changing your complaint (have you conceded the points that there were no reviews posted on this thread, and that the components used are of high quality based on the processor and screen info?). Now you are saying that we are misleading people who are looking for reviews by saying how great it is without having one. Again, this thread was meant for people to post who bought one. People wrote about why they bought one and what they were looking forward to. Where did someone say "I have mine now and it is great because..." No one is being mislead in this thread. You are reaching for an excuse to defend yourself after going on a thread that was positive, and trying to turn it negative (trolling).

I think it is hilarious too that you are blaming me for feeding into your negativity. While I don't have to respond to your unfounded criticisms, I want to and have every right to do so. Maybe you should start your own thread "Nook Color: why I didn't buy one" and then you can be as negative as you want there, and leave this thread to those that want to talk about their excitement for the new device.
Noah98 is offline   Reply With Quote