View Single Post
Old 01-27-2015, 02:38 AM   #59
WS64
WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura / PB Lux 2 / Bookeen Frontlight / Kobo Mini / Nook Color
Did someone else notice that Koreader is really really slow on PB? Things that needs CPU like opening a book for the very first time or searching for books takes WAY longer than I am used to it on Kobo devices. I am talking about things that take 30 seconds on Kobo and something like 20 minutes(!) on PB.
I know the hardware is slower, and especially just 256MB computer memory (not storage!), not sure how much the Kobo devices have here.
It also might be that the multitasking of PB slows things down, I really hope there is a way to speed things up a little!
WS64 is offline   Reply With Quote