View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 06:45 PM   #72
Antoinekamel
Addict
Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ABC W p2
I installed KOReader with KPV Booklet (maybe this is the one that puts the epubs at documents in the home screen). I think it is extremelly fantastic! Thanks a lot, developers!

I would only like to know if there's a way to open a PDF with the Kindle PW native reader instead of with KOReader, because sometimes I need to highlight.

Thanks!
Antoinekamel is offline   Reply With Quote