View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 11:03 AM   #6
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
@roger64: do you get the "Not a valid Sigil plugin" message when trying to install the plugin? Or has it already been (seemingly) successfully installed?

Also ... are you by any chance using KDE as your desktop environment? I only ask because there's been some sort of problem with the Debian/Ubuntu repo version of Sigil and the plugin database/menus on KDE environments. It doesn't seem to happen with other Desktop environments (and it even works with KDE when Sigil is built from scratch).

From what I can see, there appears to be two Arch Sigil packages: the sigil package in the community repo, and the sigil-git package in the user repo (aur) that I believe is maintained by eschwartz. Both indicate v0.9.5. Do you know which one you've installed?

Last edited by DiapDealer; 05-11-2016 at 11:06 AM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote