View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 10:03 PM   #6
ladybug56
ladybug56 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Eglide ereader 2
book pages won't turn and other issues

I have the same problem with the not being able to get the pages to turn when I touch it, each time I try it just freezes up, that little circle goes around and around. If I want to look at something that freezes up I'll just use my old 9 yr old desk top computer. A couple of other problems that have popped up is I accidentally touched "something" and it turned my ereader from the English written language to chinese. Talk about being tough to get that problem fixed! Too bad there isn't an un-do process like Ctrl Z like my computer has where you can un-do your last mistake But now for some unknown reason the keys on my keyboard are all messed up, I needed to type in my wireless password but when I for instance touch an S the L comes up instead. It almost seems as if the whole keyboard is opposite. And when I touch the back space icon to erase the letter nothing happens. Not only that but all of the icons seem to be messed up, I touch one and the opposite one opens up. This is just too much anxiety for me to deal with. This device is being returned to the store, way too many problems with it. This doesn't even belong to me, I've been trying to fix the page turning problem for a friend of mine for the past few days, she is 77. I think she would do just fine with what I have, a Kindle. It's just for simply reading a book, none of those other bells and whistles. I haven't had a single problem with it and it holds a charge for a month instead of a few hours.
ladybug56 is offline   Reply With Quote