View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 10:45 PM   #1
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Are publishers out to get Amazon?

For the second time, I pre-ordered a kindle book from Amazon and a week before it was due to come out, I got a note from Amazon saying that the order had been canceled because book would not be available as expected and they didn't know when it would be available. When I check on the Sony Store, the book was there and I was able to buy it.

What's up with this? Is this publishers trying to put Amazon in it's place, kind of like the Music industry tried to put the iTunes store in it's place?
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote