View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 11:57 PM   #15
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottjl View Post
Considering it isn't even available for preorder how can one say buyers are or aren't convinced? No one has it in their hands. One important thing this survey ignores is the fact that Apple has over 250 stores out there, they are counting on people walking in, checking the iPad out, and walking out with one, regardless of what they answer on a poll today.
Yes, I'm guessing the iPad demoes extremely well in real life...I'm now wondering how they are going to handle launch day. For the iPhone, you couldn't even get in the stores unless you were buying..and you couldn't really spend hands on time with it...people just waited in line and bought and bought...I wonder if the iPad will generate anything close to that craziness (and fun).
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote