View Single Post
Old 07-25-2023, 12:05 PM   #1909
Horus68
Zealot
Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosipad View Post
@Horus68

I'm not a big fan of redesigning the default front-end web interface of COPS. Improving? I'm all for that, but I think that the default front-end interface should be as simple and light on resources as possible. The default interface works with my very old Kobo Glo HD. Any more eye candy is a definite NO.

If we want more eye candy, take a look at calibre-web, or improve on the work of @SenorSmartyPants.
Agree eink devices needs to work!

As stated by Mike the SenorSmartyPants template its already included in the fork.
Same goes for the COPS 4 kindle template available from another github user. See https://github.com/mikespub-org/sebl...omment-6528832
Horus68 is offline   Reply With Quote