View Single Post
Old 05-25-2022, 12:09 PM   #5
pazos
cosiņeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondaygege View Post
I'm using the Samsung S7 Fe. I have also noticed a few times that it has crashed or gone black when it's sitting in one of the temporary opened windows, if I have been using another app upon returning to it. this tablet is completely update.
Samsung is very known by its aversion to let user-started apps to keep its state in the background (nš 1 in https://dontkillmyapp.com/)

You can follow the recommendations in the page. From KO itself you might want to uncheck "optimize battery" in Settings->Device.

Anyways, being killed (by the user or by the framework) shouldn't make the program unresponsive. Feel free to report it as a bug in github (in that case please follow the bug template)
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote