View Single Post
Old 05-04-2021, 02:12 PM   #4
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by morty92222 View Post
Thank you so much! If I use the unicode, there won't be a method to control the <q> from css. For example, using <q> allows me to use quotes property to change which characters to use as quotations. Is there a way to keep that?
As far as I can tell if you use <q> for quotes in KFX it will always allow line breaks on either side of them. I don't know of any way to prevent that.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote