View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018, 10:25 AM   #1101
dewd
Enthusiast
dewd might easily be mistaken for a Texandewd might easily be mistaken for a Texandewd might easily be mistaken for a Texandewd might easily be mistaken for a Texandewd might easily be mistaken for a Texandewd might easily be mistaken for a Texandewd might easily be mistaken for a Texandewd might easily be mistaken for a Texandewd might easily be mistaken for a Texandewd might easily be mistaken for a Texandewd might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolgan View Post
Edit: Specifically, I go the book page on Goodreads, add it to my Read shelf, then fill out the review screen that pops up, adding the dates there.
There is a GR issue with adding dates from the book's GR page; I have no idea why. However there is a work-around: add (or edit) the dates from your "My books - read" page. You don't even have to change the dates - just find the book that has the non-sync'ing date, click "edit" next to the read-date, then click "Save". Sync again, and the read-date will sync.

Not ideal to have to do it via a work-around, but probably a lot faster than waiting for GR to fix whatever the problem is.
dewd is offline   Reply With Quote