View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 08:04 PM   #1099
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarisea View Post
I'm having a bit of a strange problem. I'm sure its something in some setting but hell if I can find it. When I SYNC FROM SHELVES it is only listing one shelf. Many of my books are on multiple shelves but it only shows one shelf. Interestingly if I highlight a book and use the LINKED BOOKS -> LINKED BOOKS -> DOWNLOAD TAGS FROM SHELVES I get all of them. Any ideas?
Those are two very different actions.

The latter is saying to get the name of all the shelves from Goodreads for a book and add those names as a tag. There is no configuration for this.

The "Sync from Shelves" action is configurable. In the config dialog, you define the actions when doing this. The actions are mainly adding or removing a value from a column, but also include syncing the ratings, read date and review text. The "Sync from Shelves" dialog only shows Goodreads shelves for which you have configured sync actions.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote