View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 11:13 PM   #1096
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
@smmorris: What you describe is pretty much what I found. I don't usually see this problem because I do add the book to the currently-reading shelf when I start reading a book. And I add it to other shelves at the same time.

So, the workaround for this bug in the Goodreads API is to add it to the currently-reading shelf before adding it to the read shelf. But, I really don't like the idea of doing this in the plugin. It would mean checking if the book is already on the currently-reading shelf before adding it. That's ugly.

I'll do some more experiments as I have time. Maybe I'll see another way.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote