View Single Post
Old 06-02-2016, 07:51 PM   #23
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Hmmm... how is he with chores? If he's ready to move out soon, and keep visiting me for mowing the lawn etc, I can make you a deal: the 10-year-old AND the ereader for a hard working and self sufficient 17-year old

Well, he does the washing up and puts the garbage out without much complaint. And does some cooking. But, I've given up on getting him to keep his room tidy and just close the door when it's too bad.

But, the offer was the 17-year-old for the ereader. There's no need to "sweeten" the trade
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote