View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 08:36 PM   #6
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
i agree Blossom, I too sent in a feedback suggestion regarding additional features to add to GR Integration. I am looking for the ability to change status as well as add/remove to custom shelves. I am hoping what we have so far is just phase 1 and things will improve with later updates.

I was just looking at the settings on Goodreads.com, I am wonder if both mother and daughter set up their goodreads account, if they will link to the separate accounts rather than the same GR account. Please ask them to try that and see if it resolves the issue or not.
Goodreads on Kindle Fire replaces the normal Goodreads app so it's frustrating. I sideloaded the normal GR app because the other app is useless to me. No Status updates, no Reading progress, no way to add books or search for them. There is only a add Amazon books and even that has no search function so you have scroll through all your books to add them. So that's like 6000 books to look through for me! I was highly disappointed with the lack of function. As I told Support it's useless other than reading your friends updates.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote