View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 01:01 AM   #9
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newlife07 View Post
Is there ANY way that I can read the epub apps then? I don't mind using a different ereader if I have to although would prefer to keep all my books on one ereader if possible.
I'm assuming you meant epub format ebooks and not 'epub apps'?

I mostly use my iPad to read PDFs but what I do is to attach my iPad to my computer, open iTunes and then go the Apps tab for my iPad. On the Apps tab, it shows several apps including Kobo and Stanza in a box on the left of the screen at the bottom of the iTunes window. If I highlight Kobo on the left side, the windows on the right changes to Kobo Documents with an add button which lets me browse for files to add to Kobo documents. After adding, simply trigger an sync and the files will be copied to your iDevice.

Hope this is some help to you.

Regards,
David

Last edited by DNSB; 01-12-2013 at 01:04 AM. Reason: fat fingers cause typos...
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote