View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 02:08 AM   #12
manou
Grand Seamstress
manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, iPhone, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielS View Post
THANKS!!!

Interestingly, while it was not in my archive as I access it from the Kindle itself, it DID appear online under "manage my Kindle", as if I had purchased it. And it works like a train.
Strange, I checked and checked again, it doesn't exist in my archive, while it works a treat on my iPad. I have the sneaky suspicion that might be one of Amazon's 'penalties' for living in Hong Kong and thus having to use the Asia-Pacific store.
manou is offline   Reply With Quote