View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 04:43 AM   #34390
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Slowly waking up at home and being glad that I won't have to work until this afternoon. It was a long day of travelling yesterday, but it was nice to sleep in my own (soft) bed again.

I have also decided I'm not going into Dixons stores in departure lounges anymore. Last year I saw a Kindle Keyboard there and, once home, ended up ordering one. Yesterday I played around with a Kindle Touch and had to keep reminding myself about the press conference next week and the high possibility of the announcement of new Kindles.
Rumpelteazer is online now   Reply With Quote