View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 05:46 PM   #34381
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
There are shoofly pies, and then there are shoofly pies! In other words, there are about a zillion different recipes. I come from the central PA area around Lancaster, where the Pennsylvania Dutch love this pie. I haven't always cared for it, but I have a recipe now that I enjoy --- but it is so intense that you have to share the pie with 12-16 others. (This said by a gal who can polish off a third of a cherry-cranberry pie in one sitting) My shoofly recipe has blackstrap molasses in it, making it a dark bottomed and intensely flavored pie. Good stuff!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote