View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 02:59 PM   #3
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura1, Nexus7.2, Galaxy Tab A 8.4, Ipad Air & Mini 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
connect the Sony
Switch from Library View to The Device View
When the column populates (with books ) and the task wheel stops, Select one withe the desired look. Tap 'V' for view (must use the Calibre viewer).
change to a page with the desired look: Right-click on the Page: Inspect

The font should be listed in the Styles section

Thanks, but since Sony does not have a Device Letter, I can't connect to Calibre. However, I just opened the book as you say and got to the Inspect page (yea!!). Looking at the Styles section, it doesn't show font, lots of other stuff - is this because I can't connect the Sony?

Is there a way to just transfer all this over to Calibre for its settings?

Lyn
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote