View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 09:28 AM   #112
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by captkjaneway View Post
I never understand folk listening to their iSheep with the bog standard earphones that come free, it must sound terrible.........all that money on touch screens and jazzy designs but no thought on the sound quality.
Unfortunately true. My Sony PSP and now dead Toshiba Gigabeat MP3 player both have better sound quality than any iDevice I own even when used with the same headphones.

Hmm, now that I think about it, I don't actually have any music on my iDevices. Mostly, I just use the Remote app to control iTunes (WASAPI) on the PC connected to the AVR.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote