View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 12:26 PM   #1
lyric
Enthusiast
lyric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
New Kindle iOS app includes free German dictionary

As soon as you select a word in a German language book you are presented with an option to download the Duden German-German dictionary.

This corresponds with the recent launch of amazon's full Germany kindle service. There are also lots more German language books in the UK amazon store at similar prices to amazon.de.

So far I have not been able to get the Duden dictionary onto my Kindle, but I assume this will be pushed out in the next update. I hope so!
lyric is offline   Reply With Quote