View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 01:52 PM   #15
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by madsquabbles View Post
it's not the version of the software, it's the hardware. android ranges from phones with no dedicated gpu to devices that use tegra2 or power vr chips. there is no standard and the fragmentation is what's the problem. all these different hardware versions can or do run 2.1 and higher.

you'd suppose they could scale the games like they do on pc's or even on ios (infinity blade renders better on the ipad 2 than on the orig ipad).
like I said don't try to aim the game for every model of Android, besides all high end Android phones, Droid X, Droid 2 The incredible ,EVO Galaxy S etc all have hardware that is arguable superior to the iPhone. And besides the Screen real estate alone on all the high end Android phones would make a much more superior and enjoyable gaming experience as opposed the the iPhone's 3.5 screen. Heck our receptionist can't stand playing angry birds on her iPhone after she plays it on my Droid X. and that's about of a basic game as you are going to get.

Again I don't buy it.

Last edited by boswd; 04-07-2011 at 01:56 PM.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote