View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 05:00 PM   #6
boca
Connoisseur
boca has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.boca has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.boca has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.boca has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-300
Quote:
Originally Posted by ns66 View Post
question: what's the new "folder" feature, does it mean you can organize books in folders in the device (not computer) so easier to find book?

thx
The computer allows you to create folders for the books (I currently have 10 folders) and the auto synch allows you to pick and choose which of these folders to synchronise across to the device.
So the folders are reproduced on the device, but cannot be edited on the device.

The good news is that folders can be put on the data card, although I have not worked out if auto-sync works for the data cards.

On the device itself, I can search Title and Author by alphabetic entry which speeds life up. Unfortunately Oscar Wilde in listed as "O" and Charles Dickens as "C", so you have to know how the author was listed.

By the way... really silly point, but the On-Off button on the top is bugging me. My thumb keeps seeking the left edge!
boca is offline   Reply With Quote