View Single Post
Old 01-24-2019, 03:22 PM   #2
NullNix
Fanatic
NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabomano View Post
Can I load different styles of the same font on my Oasis? Examples would be bold, italic, bold italic, medium, medium italic regular, semi bold, semi bold italic and so on of the same font. I've tried but can only upload 1 variety of a font. I even tried changing the name slightly.

Thanks.
You can: just stick them all in the custom fonts directory and it should just work. (What fonts have you tried?)

Note that you'll only see one font in the font chooser: italic etc will be used as appropriate. i.e. you can't get a book to be typeset entirely in italics without editing the font to make the italic version appear to be a non-italic one, but you can upload italic and non-italic variants and the italic will be used as appropriate. The system will synthesise italic and bold if need be, but the synthesised versions usually look quite a lot worse than the real thing.
NullNix is offline   Reply With Quote