View Single Post
Old 01-21-2019, 07:46 AM   #62
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nooks, Kindles, Sonys, Kobos, Tolinos and others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barty View Post
I like the page turn buttons on the Kindle keyboard the best. Some complained about accidental presses, but for me they were placed exactly right and had the best feel when clicked. The haptic buttons are useless for me. I like to see and feel where I'm supposed to press.
I like the 3's keys also. Actually there is a lot I still like about the Kindle Keyboard. I like reading on it better than on my Kindle Basic (8th generation) and it (now) definitely handles "Send to Kindle" files better than the Kindle Basic. I can also use my Kobo Cliip Light on it.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote