View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 02:02 PM   #20
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbneader View Post
Have you thought about a disc-bound notebook? Most of the office supply stores sell them now. Solid discs with a lip for binding fits perfectly into paper punched with the right shape. Easy to move the pages around, but a regular notebook size instead of a binder. https://www.staples.com/arc+discboun...bound+notebook shows some examples, just to show what I'm talking about.
I hadn't considered it because of the size, I'm looking for something smaller than the standard 8 1/2" by 11". I took a look and what I saw looked interesting and I might consider it, although if I go with the letter-size paper size I might just go a standard three-ring binder. The advantage of that is that with my computer I can design my own forms for the binder rather relying on pre-created forms.

I just purchased some spiral pads (6" by 9" with spiral binding at the top [like a steno pad except no vertical line in the middle of the page] with microperforated pages) that might serve my needs, at least for taking notes. I prefer the spiral binding at the top since I can use the entire width of the page for writing.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote