View Single Post
Old 01-05-2019, 04:06 PM   #16
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire1 View Post
I've seen Moleskine-type notebooks at Barnes & Noble. I was wondering what is special about them?
I got started with them with the Book Lover's Journals. I was trying to find a way to track my reading, and this gave me structure. You can see the interior in the attached photo. It helped me build the habit, and I kept one per year for seven years.

Once I got into minimalist Bullet Journaling, I started keeping track of everything in one Moleskine Cahier. It is literally my daybook. I write down my schedule, to do lists, and all sorts of odds and ends in them. I also use it to keep track of my books, quotes, etc. I have used one of those per year for the last 6 years. There isn't anything overly special about them except that they are relatively large, have a soft, flat profile, and can come in graph paper pattern.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	moleskine-book-journal-copy.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	115.7 KB
ID:	168864   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cahiers.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	144.4 KB
ID:	168865  
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote