View Single Post
Old 12-25-2018, 04:20 AM   #12
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Hopper View Post
I was excited for a couple of seconds also until I saw the source. I distinctly remember the Nov 2015 Voyage 2 rumour that Nate includes in his useful list as it made sense at the time to me, being a year after the first one, and the Voyage was and still is my favourite Kindle model overall. If they ever released a 32gb Voyage I would get it. That said, I am very happy with my 32gb PW4 and I don't notice any minor inferiority in screen quality in actual reading use.
there's also a mention of a September 2015 Voyage launch

Last edited by Nate the great; 12-25-2018 at 04:24 AM.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote