View Single Post
Old 11-02-2018, 04:48 PM   #16
CRussel
Grand Sorcerer
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 10th Gen Paperwhite, Oasis, Voyage, original Paperwhite, Fire HD 8
Hey, everyone's definition of guilty pleasures is different -- if it's yours, then by all means nominate it. For me, it's part of the fabric of our shared civilization. I read it in my youth, and while I remember none of it with any detail, I remember little pastiches from it. I'll be happy to read it again, so go for it. And if catlady hasn't read it, by all means nominate it!
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote