View Single Post
Old 12-25-2016, 04:11 PM   #52
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2015 Paperwhite Kindle Keyboard 3G Fire HD6 Fire HD8 Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Every time I see this thread, I get the munchies
I know what you mean...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Anyone have a Power Cooker? It looks like an Instant Pot but different brands.

I got one for Christmas and the instructions are severely lacking.

Sent from my XT1528
No, I have an Instant Pot. This extremely active, public Instant Pot Community Facebook group welcomes all pressure cooker users. You can't get advice about your specific machine in that group, but you'll find plenty of recipes and inspiration! Most recipes posted there should work well for you.

I've had my IP almost a year and use it at least four days a week (sometimes multiple times a day). We often have leftovers, which is nice. It's completely changed the way I cook.

You might want to check out the Power Pressure Cooker XL website here. There are quite a few PPC videos on YouTube, too.

I hope you enjoy your new pressure cooker!
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote