View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 03:08 PM   #22
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyIvan View Post
I'm not referring to my script anymore as Kovid has put the same functionality and more into calibre via his stanza feed output and built in web server.

Bob, see post #10 in this thread for the URL to the built in stanza feed.
Ah thanks. I get and error when I go to the stanza URL...

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "cherrypy/_cprequest.pyo", line 606, in respond
File "cherrypy/_cpdispatch.pyo", line 24, in __call__
File "/Applications/calibre.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.5/site-packages.zip/calibre/library/server.py", line 33, in do
File "/Applications/calibre.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.5/site-packages.zip/calibre/library/server.py", line 245, in stanza

TypeError: list indices must be integers

Could it be because I don't have any books in the ePub format?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote